Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sketches in Thyme: Sketch # 97

I'm a guest designer at Sketches in Thyme for Sketch #97!
 
 
 



To create this 2-page layout, I used these products & tools:
 
Kraft cardstock from Close To My Heart
My Mind's Eye Follolw Your Heart Be Amazing paper & decorative paper clip
Tim Holtz Memo Pins and metal gears
CTMH twill ribbon
Pink Paislee 365 degrees Flip Notes
XXL Glue Dots
Hemp cording used in jewelry making
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 Sunshine Burlap Trim
Basic Grey Brads
CTMH Paper Shapes flutter Butterflies
 
Here is the left side of the double-page layout!
 
 
 This is the right hand page of the double layout!
 
 
 
Below is a detail of the twill ribbon flower I made by twisting and pressing the ribbon onto the super-tacky XXL Glue Dot!  I left a little length and tied on a gear for some masculine charm!
 
 
I would love for you to become a follower of my little blog & hop over and participate at Sketches in Thyme!
 
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!