Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sketches in Thyme: Sketch # 96


I am so excited to be a Guest Designer this week with Sketches in Thyme for Sketch #96!
 
 
As much as I love to use as many photos as I can on a layout - because I have so many to scrap - I am equally thrilled to focus a layout around 1 favorite photo!
 
All of these papers are from the My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Collection!
I created the 2 very different "rosettes" with an XXL Glue Dot for each, and torn strips of crepe paper twisted and stuck down for the larger, and strands of baker's twine and burlap twine twisted and coiled around and stuck down! 
 
I threw in a couple of random clock gears from Tim Holtz I picked up at a convention. I added in a cork tag I have had since 2007, and adhered patterned butterflies from Close To My Heart to it, along with a My Minds Eye bakers twine length or two!
 
 
 Next, I added a ticket from Jenni Bowlin and inked it all over.  Another butterfly to tie my clusters together, and a twine rosette I made with an XXL Glue Dot!   I added some simple journaling, a title with puffy thickers, a few brads, and I was done! 

Hop over to Sketches in Thyme and join in the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!