Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

You * Me: A layout for Frosted Designs



This simple layout is based on Sketch 43 at Frosted Designs.



I really have enjoyed creating layouts with 1 photo, lately, and I think it is their simplicity and ease of design!

I used these products:
Kraft cardstock, paper butterflies, White Daisy Ink & Twilight Ink by Close To My Heart
Basic Grey brads
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Sunshine "Lovely" Plaid Paper
Authentique "Splendid" Renown Paper
Pink Paislee Daily Junque paper and Cardstock Sticker Expressions Ambrose-Ocean
Adornit Carolee's Creations Tiny Whoosy Teal font stickers

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at frosted designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used to create this layout. Awesome! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty page, lovely picture! thank you for joining us at frosted designs. Channa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!