Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Living My Own Adventure

So as you can see, I love patterned paper!  And lots of it! 
 I have also been playing with black cardstock as my base, and I like how it worked with these photos! 
 I used my Fiskars handheld circle cutter for the "circle" in yellow from Pink Paislee's Junque collection. 
 The black and creme pattern and the blue/yellow fleur de lis patterned paper are from 7 Gypsies, as is the title piece ADVENTURE.  The 3 red stars are also fussy cut from another sheet in that same paper pad. 
 The printed butterflies are from Close To My Heart - and I must say, I love them!  The strip at the top with the word "destination" is from Pink Paislee, and is actually a transparent border sticker!  The font stickers in the lower right corner are from Carolee Adorn It. Don't you love the old world script font stickers that appear to be written by quill pen!  (And these are ancient stickers by Flavia). 
The gold/white striped paper is from echo park's Little Boy collection. The blue/yellow polka dot accents in the top right corner, on the lower left photo corner, as well as the red/black circle strip in the top left are border stickers from Crate Paper.
I really got a kick out of all these primary colors, and I hope I have inspired you in just a tiny way, to feel more confident to play with angles, shapes, lots of fonts, various manufacturers and collections, and of course ----- patterns!

 <<<<<  Have you entered my GIVEAWAY?  >>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!