Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

So, So Big!


So, So Big!   I am famous for taking 50-75 photos of my son, when probably a handful would suffice, but I feel like I never know what I might get in the photos if I take a bunch!  Subtle differences, tiny movements, a nuance of an expression.....precious are those photo frames!  I am also famous for not measuring anything on my layouts, and being more of an "eyeballer" when placing elements!  So, there you have it!  Add in diagonal stripes on patterned paper, and here is what you get!  I didn't journal, but basically, Ezra is feeding himself completely without my help or hovering! 

750 Followers Giveaway!
**Click on the tab right below the word "League" in my logo at the top of the blog!**

1 comment:

  1. Your layout looks awesome

    I too am quilty of taking "way too many photos" of my children ... but just can't help
    myself.

    Thanks for the ideas ~ I love your work.

    Have a great day.

    Denise Gifford

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!