Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Get Up: Simple Stories




This is the first layout in a series I will be posting with my new favorite manufacturer: Simple Stories! These next few posts feature the Happy Day line, which suggests birthday, but I was able to use this versatile collection for a big photo shoot at our local park!  I also used Close To My Heart chocolate cardstock and twill ribbon, along with American Crafts thickers.  The chocolate ric rac is from Wal Mart, and the rough burlap-textured twine was purchased in a grab box at the 2011 Creating Keeepsakes convention.  Of course, I distressed as many edges as the skin on my fingers would stand! LOL! 
Roberta
750 Followers Giveaway
 http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com/p/750-followers-giveaway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!