Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Riding Horses

I wanted to share this layout with you, as I am really pleased with how it turned out! I used some brand-spanking new products, as well as some older ones that I was thrilled to incorporate! Again, this layout features my youngest son, and showcases his confident personality! This "horse" is life-sized, and he was fearless as I hoisted him up into the aged leather saddle!
As for the newest of my supplies, I incorporated the natural and black burlap fibers, and the horseshoe die-cut that I puchased this summer at a Creating Keepsakes Convention. The oldest supplies include the natural string, and the year stickers in the lower left corner. The string is so old, I can't even remember where it came from, but it is certainly from my pre-scrapbooking days, which dates it pre-2001!
My partial list of supplies:
Sandylion and Karen Foster stickers, Basic Grey brads, CTMH Sarsparilla, DCWV patterned paper, Want 2 Scrap die-cut
*****

3 comments:

  1. HI.. i love this.. i love horses too.. the burlap always adds such texture.. lovely design too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ~ beautiful!

    I love the burlap ~ it really adds texture.

    Who doesnt love horses or burlap.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Denise Gifford

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love it...amazing textures created with the burlap and such darling photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!