Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Anchors Away!

I was really happy to create this layout with 9 photos, and still have a little "white" space not covered! I used square punch to create the uniform photo size, and then distressed all photo edges with my hardware store sanding block! I love the sanded photo look, and I think it fits my subject well; my rough and tumble little boy! I would say this is one of my signature looks.
I used these products to create this nautical layout:
Cardstock (CTMH, Bazzill & Recollections), Patterned Paper (American Crafts), Nautical Stickers (Martha Stewart), Metallic Font Chipboard (Me and My Big Ideas), Twine (My Mind's Eye), Blue Pearls (Queen & Co.), Silver Charms (Michaels), Anchor Punch (Martha Stewart)

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors !!!
    urbanprincipessa@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your work, you have a great eye for picking the right colours to go with your photos.

    Denise Gifford
    dgifford10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was post no 3 and deleted it to add my email addy. Now I am 3 and 4 LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!