Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Sweet Day: A Layout for Creative Scrappers


Oh this was a sweet summer day in 2010, exploring our own back yard, and taking in all of God's beautiful creation.
 
 
In keeping with the very difficult pledge I made for 2013, I used paper, stickers, and journaling notes from the 2010 My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary, Mary Mary collection!  Check out Creative Scrappers for some great inspiration!
 

Here is the original sketch I worked from:
I took full advantage of the opportunity to use pinks and light greens in this layout, which is a real treat, as I have all boys I also love to use my scraps of designer paper, and this sketch allowed that, too!  AWESOME! 
 
Be sure to enter my 750 Followers Giveaway by clicking HERE:

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments!