Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Mind's Eye December Sketch Challenge


My Mind's Eye is my very favorite scrapbook collection company, as I just love their style!  Their papers really seem to fit my life!  So, Here is my take on the December Sketch Challenge!  I used only 1 non-MME product, and that is the chipboard font for the title, "So Adored."  All other pieces of my layout are from the Follow Your Heart Collection! 
 
Here is the original sketch we were challenged to work with:
 
 And here is my super fun take on the sketch!
 
 
I distressd, hand stitched with MME twine, and even used the collection name, "Follow Your Heart," in my layout! 
These are photos of my sweet boy playing in the bathtub - still one of his favorite activities!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!