Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

just like daddy



I love this layout!  I based it on the sketch at Fetch - A - Sketch, Challenge #33
and I loved the geometric elements, especially! I also took the opportunity to use 3 photos in these elements, and that always make me happy!  I cut the stars with my Cricut and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, and inked them with chalking ink and a brush!  The title is made with Me and My Big Ideas Alpha chips and then I brushed them with the same Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink in Baja Blue.  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Love this! I'm a big fan of chevron patterns right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Love this! I'm a big fan of chevron patterns right now!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!