Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Boy


I got really inspired one evening last week around midnight, and made my way to my studio!  I got out 1 Smooch Spritz ink in a frosted red color, and I made 2 more colors from CTMH ink refills in orange and sunkiss yellow.  I then placed stickers from Bo Bunny Press (very old), and Kelly Panacci (Pretty old, too) on my white cardstock as masks, and began to spritz the 3 inks all over the page.  I let my paper dry overnight, and peeled off the sticker-masks!  VOILA!  I then outlined the title with a coordinating marker from CTMH.  I distressed my photo, as usual, and framed it with strips of scrap paper from Me and My Big Ideas, Recollections, atd-Momenta, and CTMH.  I added a few brads and metal arrows, a sentence of journaling, and I was done! 

I used these products:
Recollections:  blue cardstock, green gingham and yellow gingham patterned papers
Close to My Heart:  white cardstock, Orange reinker, Sinkiss Yellow reinker, Orange marker, star patterned paper
atd Momenta:  Happy Wheels patterned paper
American Crafts:  orange metal arrows and brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!