Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Reach for The Stars & Little Brother

I missed the deadline for entering this layout at Sketchy Thursdays, but I wanted to post it for you anyway!
And here is the cute little turtle I cut from "Four Legged Friends" on my Cricut! I love using scraps of paper! I set my size dial at 2.5 inches.
Here is the companion layout to Reach For The Stars, based on sketch #167 from Creative Scrappers! I love to sew on my layouts, and I wrote a quote about my son's complete joy when he is at any playground! My other favorite technique is to distress the edges of my photos with my sanding block from the hardware store!
Here is a diecut title I purchased in 2005? at the Creating Keepsakes Convention! I colored the too dark blue letters with a Recollections opaque marker in Snow. For both of these layouts I used Martha Stewart Classic Woodland brown patterned paper, and all other papers are from DCWV Baby Boy Stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!