Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Scrapbook Challenges FlashBack Friday #184

I'm finally back to scrapbooking and posting on the blog!   Woohoo!  It has been almost a FULL YEAR since I posted here on The Papercrafting League, and I am praising the Lord that He has brought me back! 
 
I decided to jump right in with a sketch challenge at Scrapbook Challenges, and worked from Sketch #184 in the November-December Flashback Friday challenge!  Here is the updated sketch from SC, and below is my one page layout!
SBC_Sketch184
 
 
 
 
I always love a sketch that allows me to use 3 or more photos! 
 
The journaling section included in the sketch forced me to come up with more details than just the date!   Thanks, Scrapbook Challenges!
 
 
I used American Crafts Junior collection papers, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist twine, Zots glue dots, Scenic Route Grafton Park chipboard, thickers vinyl alphabet stickers, and Queen & Co. washi tape. 
 
<<<    Roberta  >>>

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute page! So glad that you are back to scrappin' and lovin' it! Love the papers that you used and that you were motivated to write more than the date! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SBC!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!