Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sorry - I've been missing!

Hey crafty friends! I am sorry I have been out of commission for over a week! I was so blessed to be able to attend the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte! My best friend, Holly and I attended 4 classes and a crop, and were able to view so many beautiful samples of papercrafting projects at the vendor fair booths! I hope to post some of our fun pics very soon. Also, I am thrilled beyond words to have been chosen as part of the Fabulous Friday Design Team for Frosted Designs! You can visit their blog at http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com. Be sure to visit Frosted Designs blog often, as you will find sketches, tutorials, challenges and lots of inspiration from very talented papercrafters from all over the world! You'll be able to see my first project this Friday, September 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!